-->

Battlegrounds Mobile India Official Date Announced 🤩🥳


 

 

As I already told you all in one of my YouTube videos, that of based on Battlegrounds Mobile India, about some tentative release dates of BGMI.


If you haven’t watched that video of mine then I am linking it right below, do check it out first.





By now I am supposing that you must have watched it.


In that video I clearly stated that, if the game releases on either 10th or 11th of June then we will get some further updates from them, in next 2-3 weeks.


And that is something that happened way earlier than expected.


Today BGMI announced the date for pre-registration of the game.





The pre-registration starts from 18th of May 2021.


You can register for the game on play store, and can also be the first one to play it.


the link for pre-registration is given below:


Click Here To Register Now.


If you registered for it, then do comment do below.

Also, tell me how excited you are to play this newly redesigned version of our very own PUBG.