-->

Weirdest programming Language😐




In our daily life as a programmer/coder, we come across a lot of different types of programming language which are made for their own different purposes.

For example, we have Java, Python, C++, C#, etc.


But a few days back when I was searching for content, I came across the weirdest programming language I was thought of.




The language's name is "Whitespace". The weird thing about this is that is code or syntax contains just spaces and tab.

Yes, I am not even kidding about that, just spaces and tabs.


This so weird to me as pressing spaces and tabs correctly means that you are coding in a language.

But obviously, those spaces and tabs are also to be used properly, it's not just like you press space and any function will be performed. A particular arrangement of these spaces and tabs must be there to do it.


All in all, it's difficult as compared and weird at the same time.


Tell me in the comments, what you think about it. Also do join our telegram channel for more useful content.

The link is given below.