-->

Will Python Replace Content Writers? ๐Ÿ˜ณ


I am a content writer and a freelancer too.
I am a python developer as well.

So I have been browsing through the AI space and more modules and functions that python can perform.

In that process, I came across a program that creates articles or writes blogs on its own.

For those who don't know python at all, then python is a programming language that has tons of modules/libraries which make coding/programming easier.

Related to the Content Writing space, python has many libraries such as pyttsx which is a speech-to-text converter.

There's a complete python course available on our website you can check that out if you want to know everything in the utmost detail possible.

Coming back to the topic, the website I came across is called Talk To Transformer.
You all can check out their website.

It's really fun to try such things, as it shows our growth in the AI sector.

But the motive of mine to write this article is something else.

Being a content writer such advancements in AI creates a sense of insecurity in my mind.

If any other Content Writer is reading this, then I would love to know your opinions on the same.

Also if there is a python expert reading this or you know how this works, then I would be obliged if you take a minute to explain to me the logic behind it.

You can check out the website I am talking about via the link attached below.